




...she is growing up. Cailen is now 5 and a half weeks old. And she's a little person now... not that she wasn't before, but it's becoming more and more real everyday. She's already smiling and cooing and holding her head up without us prompting her to try. Her legs are so strong.... and she just went for her one month check up... She has gained 3 pounds since the last visit.. now, 10lb. 11oz. (she lost weight before going to her first doctor's apointment) she's grown 3 inches... now 23 inches... the same as her 5 month old friend Adrianna I believe and her large noggin' now measures at 40 1/4 cm... it was 37 cm at birth... My little girl is growing too fast as we predicted she would... I mean her parents are big people so why wouldn't she be? This speedy growth leaves me contemplating the fact that I will have to have more babies.... soon?... (not too soon) so that I can still have a tiny baby around...
It truly has been an amazing time just being home with my baby. Watching her grow day by day. Outside of using the bathroom and the occassional shut eye, I have been with this baby every moment of her life. I marvel at God's creation and stare at this tiny face wondering what God has planned for her life. Knowing that this child, THIS child has a purpose in God's plan. I am so thankful for the tiny person God has entrusted to me and Kris. She's so wonderful and I love her more than I ever could have imagined...
:( Please don't grow too fast my little child....
1 comment:
Hi! I found your blog again! The email you sent back in August was lost in my folder somewhere, and I found it today.
Cailen is beautiful! Congratulations. Where does the strawberry blonde come from?
How are you?
Post a Comment