Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Just saying hello


We'll have more pics of Miss Cailen up soon enough, but for now here's one from the archives. It seems that she is so animated and silly that most of our media of her right now is going on the ol' video camera. Someday maybe we'll figure out how to load some of those footages....

So a little update... I am now almost 18 weeks pregnant and doing quite well. I have some gagging issues on random days, smells, turtleneck sweaters, scarfs, rooms that are too hot, too cold... may set me off. I've found as long as I sit down and have breakfast asap upon waking I don't have the morning sickness I had when I had Cailen in my belly.

The house seems to be moving from us very slowly. We've only had one person show interest/even come and look at the house, but they do have some interest. The only stipulations right now are major though. Their "only" questions are --is the house insulated? How much oil do we use per winter (this is a major set back, one reason we-now that I'm not working and we have a baby- can't afford to stay) and also they need to know zoning for business purposes I guess.... So if the zoning doesn't work for them, I guess the oil and insulation doesn't matter anyway. All I can say is, we need to sell this house quickly. We cannot afford to stay here anymore and it's getting kinda stressful for me. We need a miracle with this house sale. Please pray with us for a speedy release of this house from us and an offer that we can afford to accept.

Tomorrow, is actually a big day here in the house though. Kiersten is having her 22nd birthday here and she decided it should be a costume party. For a bunch of people on a tight budget, this should be interesting. Let's just say, we have some arts n' crafts to do tonight in preparation for this party. I'll post some pictures and let you all see how it turned out :) !

I'll post some more soon I hope!

1 comment:

Keila said...

Hey, Becky, whenever you read this... I tagged you! Check my blog on today's date to see what it is about! Great dinner last night! Thanks! We had fun even though we couldn't figure out Mr. Plum, in the fountain, with the horseshoe!