Well, I survived my first "flu" with Cailen. I'm not sure if it was just a terrible form of the cold that I now have or if like the doctor thought she did have the flu. It was 4 days of fever (up to 103.9), one day of the "runs", head cold, loss of appetite... By the 3rd night I was in tears feeling so sad for her. She is better now, just dealing with the cough left over by post nasal drip. She's still getting her appetite back too, but she's healthy enough that I'm not freaking out. I haven't been posting pictures here simply because I opened a facebook.com account and the photos load SO MUCH faster there. So if you haven't seen my little woman's pics lately, come visit me at facebook.
As for me, I am 24 1/2 weeks pregnant and doing quite well this time around. I haven't updated on this site, but the belief is that we are having a girl. I may have more confirmation on wednesday we'll see.
Our house is still on the market. People are looking on wednesday while we are at the doctor. Hopefully they will have interest enough to make us an offer. We are very eager to sell this house. We just want a fresh slate and Financial Peace!!
Kris is on a big high today as are most men in New York state... the Giants won! Kris has always been a big fan so this was a good game for him :)
I feel bad. With Cailen's pregnancy I took pics of my belly profile every couple of weeks and even made an album. With this one, I haven't taken a single prego photo.... taking pictures of Cailen is far more important to me than ones of my stomach! But then there's the fact that I crocheted a blanket for Cailen while I was pregnant and now I feel I would never find the chance for such a thing for the next baby.... Am I a terrible mom? Oh well, that's just what I was thinking about...
1 comment:
you are not a terrible mom at all, I am sure that your plate is much fuller now vs before Cailen was born, I think that you are a wonderful woman and mom and you really should not be so hard on yourself.
I am so happy for you on the new little one that is coming. and praying for that house to sell.. Love you!
Post a Comment