
Thank you all for your prayers and for always asking how my family was doing in the past few months.
My nephew Skylar Dylan Morris was born at 11:15am yesterday weighing 8lbs 2 oz. and he went home to be with Jesus, at 1:05pm, where his little body will know no pain or suffering and where he will be comforted by his Heavenly Father.
Though my sister-in -law had to have a c-section she was able to spend very precious time with her son before God called him home which in itself was a huge answer to prayer as c-sections take about an hour away from a mom in seeing her baby. Randy and Marcia were able to have both of their parents there to meet their baby while he was here. I know my parents were so blessed to know their grandson while he was here, they were overjoyed to be a part of his short life and so very proud. I was privileged enough to hear his voice over the phone. That in itself was a miracle for me, something I never expected.
It has been difficult for the whole family but there were certainly prayers answered in this situation. I know Randy and Marcia's faith has been a very strong testimony to so many people and I know that lives will be touched and have been touched by the life, though short, of this sweet little boy.
Randy and Marcia unselfishly and lovingly decided it would be best to donate Skylar's heart to help another family who I pray will be blessed by their gift. In the eyes of another family unknown to us, I'm sure Skylar's short life was a miracle though bitter sweet. God's ways are not our ways but we know that He is good all the time. In all things we will rejoice though we may cry. Please pray for the family who will receive this donation. Pray for a perfect match for the baby that is in need out there. Pray that they would know Jesus in their own struggles and victories.
This whole thing has been a whirl wind of emotions. There are so many thoughts on my mind and on my heart. Grief too much to talk more about or imagine how my brother and wife are feeling. Please continue to pray for my family as this healing process begins. Please pray for peace, peace that surpasses all understanding. Please also remember my niece Maddi and nephew Todd as they will soon try to make sense of this in their young minds and hearts.
Sincerely,
me
2 comments:
Thinking of you and praying for you all. What a beautiful tribute.
Love to you and yours during this season of grief. I will be praying..
Post a Comment