Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Fun in the Sun








Tuesday was a good day. Kris and I met 14 of his family members at Lake Taconic for an all day picnic that included Uncle Kris "the boat" for the kids... I think they titled him the S.S. Uncle Kris or something... We also rented a paddle boat and took turns taking the kids out, or should I say they took us out.... we found young legs that were eager to paddle the boat for us so we could just go along for the ride. (The B.O. smell on the rented life vest nearly made me sick though) All in all it was a good day to get out and catch a little summer before it disappears on us. Based on the pictures you can see that Kris is going to make a great dad. See why he's always been aailed as their favorite uncle?

Kris took a pregnancy belly photo for me while we were there... Here's what I'm lookin' like these days... 27 weeks and 4 days. I'm starting to put on a few pounds these days, which I should be I know... I think I've only gained about 10 at this point... I'll admit, once I passed my Glucose screening I think I started to celebrate by eating more sugar. I am working on nipping that habit in the bud right now... although, when I woke up this morning with the intention of having a healthy breakfast of a banana, wheat toast and water instead of Cocoa krispies or chocolate donuts.... the healthy eating backfired on me! I got sick after being great for 2 whole weeks again!!

In conclusion: It's back to the ol' chocolate glazed covered donuts for me.....
(Just kidding, everyone calm down!)

No comments: