

Some days I feel like I don't look THAT pregnant... others I realize just how large my stomach has gotten. The problem is that I have been around the weight that I am right now, once before in my life. So it's not that unusual for me to sit down and see a couple belly rolls, but this belly is now larger than others in the past and it's much more firm. I think this past size that I used to be might make it seem like I have gained very little for anyone who was used to my size before my jogging last summer. According to my Dr. visit on friday, I am now up to a 20 lb weight gain. I've now got 5 1/2 weeks to go, so I guess ultimately now that I haven't gotten sick for a month, I am finally on schedule for weight gain. The first picture here is my first real pregnancy photoa at 6 weeks... yes, I look awkward. (The other was taken Sept. 30th) It's hard to pose for a pregnancy belly when there's not much there. Looking back, I can't believe how much of a belly was NOT there... It makes me glad I jogged all last summer and it will hopefully keep me inspired to get out there next summer. Right now, I'm lucky if I can get myself off of the couch without assistance....Jogging seems worlds away....
1 comment:
Hi Becky,
I just wanted to say that pregnancy suits you :) You are very lovely.
Post a Comment