Sunday, October 01, 2006

It's Fall....yeah!

PHOTOS WITH PRODUCE... we considered taking some photos with spinach too but we weren't sure what sense that would make...






This weekend was fun. I had our friend/my brother's friend Kirsten over friday through sunday and since we actually had nice weather we made a day of saturday.... Our morning began with apple picking at Indian Ladder Farms. We bought a 1/2 bushel of huge apples... they were mostly grapefruit sized apples.... and the 1/2 bushel was over flowing by the time we left... when we got home, Kirsten, my brother and I made 3 apple pies and we barely put a dent in the bag of apples!.... I'm going to be making apple things for a long time... So my brother took a bunch of belly shots for me while we were out apple picking and since I'm tired of my generic pregnancy pose, I started acting like a dork... I don't know why I kissed the apple, I was just trying to look... sassy....? And by the way, doesn't my brother look like an albino giraffe eating that apple from the radioactive dead tree? *hehe*

So we also cruised by Thatcher Park since apparently my locally residing brother has never (?) been there.... so we did a mild upper level "hike" from the cliff lookout to the bathrooms... (for me of course.) Took some pictures there (at the lookout, not at the bathrooms...)... and then we finally met up with Kris who had to work and then we went to the Pumpkin Patch together. We got apple cider donuts... cruised the maize maze.... took the hay ride, took some wacky pictures... picked some pumpkins and made a pumpkin display for my next belly photo shoot. It seems that while I am sitting with the pumpkins I look a bit more round than I do while standing up. But what can I expect at 33 weeks...?
As some of you know, fall is my favorite season, so you might guess this was a fun day for me.

No comments: