Friday, May 01, 2009

Riley is 11 months old today!!!





I am a month away from my youngest being ONE!! Where does the time go? She certainly FEELS that age, but she's still my baby...This mommy can't believe it feels like just yesterday I was bringing this sweet girl home for the first time. Since my last blog she has started saying NEW WORDS...look out daddy we have ourselves some talkative girls! Riley can now say her name "Riree," "mommy" (she stopped saying "mama" a while ago too babyish for her I suppose), she says "flower" and "toes" and it seems she says "shoe." The other day she was going near the cat food and she kept repeating "Don't touch." Like I said before, it's pretty crazy. This past week I turned around to see that she had gotten herself up on the couch, now it seems every couch and chair is an adventure she can't wait to enjoy. UGH!! The problem with this is I'm not sure she's perfected getting back down yet, and she does not always stop climbing at the chair or couch, if there's something taller next to it, she continues on!

No comments: