
It was just a perfect couple of hours. The girls were happy. I was happy. The sun was shining. Ahhhh...

Cailen had a great time covering Ri in leaves, fortunately, she didn't seem to mind.

The girls have had so much fun lately with their butterfly (Riley calls them: "pudd-eye") wings and ballet ("spinning")skirts, I thought I'd bring the wings and let them roam in the open air.



They'll thank me when they are 25!


**For anyone reading this (like my mom) I just want you to know I was hanging on to the girls while taking the pics of them leaning toward the water ;) **

They had fun throwing leaves and moss in the water, Cailen found a stick and pretended to go fishing, Ri yelled out in excitement every time she saw a doggie and I just loved watching my little girls grow up as best friends right before my eyes.
1 comment:
Becky, your girls are so sweet and beautiful like there mother. You have such precious memories on your blog that is so wonderful to read. Blessing to and you little ones.
Jenn
Post a Comment