







Yesterday we went to Peck Lake to visit Jacqui while she's in the state for a family reunion. It was great to see her, but I will keep this short because SHE informed me that my blogs are too long to read....*sheesh* Cailen had fun playing in the water, finding sticks and rubbing mud all over her legs. We thought she might enjoy a ride on the pontoon but the motor aspect of it was a bit too intense for her I guess. On the boat all Cailen did was wave her hands to say "all done!!" in sign language...
We got to eat and chat, and drink coffee on the dock...It was a nice day to just get the heck out of "dodge"...it seems life has me sitting still often. I'm so ready to move and yet day after day I sit in a living room that I sold (in my mind) last November...in a town where none of my friends live anymore! :( So it was like a mini vacation for us and neither baby cried on the long ride home which was nice.
Our babies got to meet before they grow up too fast....and as usual they were compared for size. It's official: two and a half month old Riley is bigger than eight month old Julia...but really what do we all expect out of a Miner child? Anyway, Ri is calling me now and I don't want this particular blog to be too long...It was good to see you Jacqui!
1 comment:
These pictures are crazy sweet. Love the adventure through your eyes!
Post a Comment