yesterday, cailen pointed to her dinner plate and said "one" then pointed to my plate and proudly exclaimed "two!" I know it sounds like rocket science but my daughter can count to two...
the other day, cailen got all of her stuffed animals out laid them all face down, started singing her version of "twinkle twinkle little star" to them and rubbed each of their backs gently. Then she laid down next to them. It was very sweet.
this week amanda t. taught me how to open the dusty old box of the sewing machine i was given for my b'day 5 years ago (at MY request!), she taught me to make a bobbin and thread the machine. I'm still learning by trial and error a bit but I have made a few cool pillows thus far. I'm pretty pumped, once I get the hang of this thing I may be unstoppable...unless...I'm stopped by my babies of course...there's always a catch to me trying to have a hobby....oh well.
riley is learning to hold onto toys. she has taken a liking to holding her foot...she kicks her right leg to move her bouncer and now she even tries to move her carseat with this kick, it's kinda silly....she is quite a smiley little thing these days...
so, i guess that's it.
1 comment:
Great, now you're going to sew too! Is there anything creative you can't do?
Post a Comment