Saturday, August 28, 2010

The New Room.

The walls were painted off white a couple of years ago so we decided to leave it neutral, in case we actually get the chance to move any time soon. So, I needed to go for cheery since it was so stark.
I thought about redoing my theme, but I may have to design a new room for baby too, so I decided to stick it out with this one. All of the artwork is mine and it would take a lot to redo all of that!

The girls love their new bedding, courtesy of Grammy and Grandpa, thank you so very much! They have a new brown area rug that didn't really make it into the pictures. We got a twin set for Riley and we're just folding the flat sheet and quilt in half for now until she graduates to a bigger bed. It works for now so why not?
So anyway, here's a little peek at the room. I wish I used a flash for these pictures, but oh well, you get the picture. I really hope the decal letters stay on the wall, it's looking kind of iffy with the bumpy plaster.

1 comment:

Dee said...

So beautiful Becky! I'll bet your and their hearts sing in this beautiful spot! So nice!