Saturday, June 14, 2008
Buyers?
So a couple and their daughter came to look at the house yesterday. They have five kids (one's older) we have 5 bedrooms...they want to put a thrift shop in the living room... we live on the edge of the business district. I believe they have a sale pending on their house.... They were already assigning their kids names and paint colors to the bedrooms when they were here. They are coming back tomorrow hopefully, I guess just to take some measurements. So......I'm hoping maybe these could be the people meant for my house. I know God is going to take care of us, no matter how long we have to wait. I've been praying that this house will be just right for someone and that it will be a blessing to whoever buys it. Hopefully these could be the people. Pray with me won't you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yes Becky! Praying for the sale to happen!
Post a Comment