Thursday, June 12, 2008

Updates

















































My little piggly wiggly is growing all too fast. Today in walmart someone said to another "Oh look at the baby it's probably not more than a month or two old..." She's only eleven days!! She's huge.
Cailen is beginning to adjust. The first couple of days of trying to get her to take a nap were a long 45-60 minutes struggle that involved tantrums on both of our parts maybe... ending in tears for me... This second day of no nap proved that she actually COULD fall asleep on her own (which she's never done)... here she is... crashed FINALLY at 7pm on the couch after watching tv. She's finally taking naps for me with some ease... I just pushed it back 2 hours later so that she's more tired and willing to sleep.
Otherwise, she's doing really well with her sister, getting diapers, wipes, etc to help. She always puts her cheek up to Riley's mouth so that Riley can give her kisses.
Anyway, no time for more stories really, Kiersten is holding Riley and I need to go see if Cailen will eat dinner.

5 comments:

Cassandra said...

Becky, she is so beautiful. We are having adjustments over here too. I think I'll have a good laugh about it all someday. Sophie has a hard time from wanting to lay all her weight on the babe. She thinks she's a very special toy.

I'm thinking about you, and glad for your update.
And, I very seriously heard your quote on my very last hurrah in labor! and I did just as you said :)

Keila said...

Yay for finally taking naps!!! sorry I haven´t called these last couple days... I´ve been through my own little whirlwind. At any rate, I do miss you, friend, and I´ve thought of you often and prayed for you too. Wow, Riley has already changed so much!!! They are both gorgeous!! We´ll talk soon! (I was putting them down when you called, couldn´t get to the phone, sorry!)

Anonymous said...

hi old friend! ... and i mean old as in "used to be closer", not old as in "gosh, you are getting really old." ok ... moving on...

i think she's so beautiful... and i can see a resemblance to you in her.

where are you moving to if the house sells?

Anonymous said...

Nice save on that one Andrea!! :0)

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! She is absolutely beautiful in daddy's arm. And it sounds like you are doing great as a mom of 2!