Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Riley Johanna is born! Finally....

























4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!! So happy for you all.. hopefully I'll see ya soon.. What a beautiful family!!

Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful family Beck. Congratulations of course. With all that hair she almost looks like Bella (plus a few pounds!)

Anonymous said...

I think you saw Danielle and Lana's "Congratulation" sign, but I haven't congratulated you myself yet! So, CONGRATULATIONS! I am happy that little one has finally made her arrival and We look forward to meeting her sometime. BTW: I think Riley is the perfect choice for a name, no question about it!

Anonymous said...

On a side note: I just checked your updated profile, and had to comment on your "favorite music" Welcome to the club! I haven't listened to my own choice in music for years! In fact, we just went to a Laurie Berkner concert with the kids and I think I was more excited about it than they were. (if you dont know who she is I will send you a CD!)

And as for "favorite books"....My favorites are all picture books....