Riley and I went out to her check up by ourselves today leaving daddy and cayhnah behind...the appt. went well, she's in the 95th percentile for everything....weight: 16 lb. 3 oz. , height:25 3/4 inches, and head 43cm....So I guess you could say she's huge...I'm so in love with this little munchkin though. She's always great with the doctor who Cailen has always screamed at during her entire appt. She was laying on the table, done getting the oral vaccine and as I held her hand and put my face up close to hers she started to smile at me really big. I said "Please don't smile because I'll feel even worse when they *WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!*....give you your shots...." My heart ached as I kissed her salty teary eye lids...I hate shots!
And so last night my second and last pair of "decent" jeans ripped so I decided it was time, after years of neglecting my own fashion needs (besides maternity jeans), I had to go out for some "retail therapy." I hit Old Navy and I am the proud owner of two new pairs of jeans, go me! It had to happen....and I got a shirt for $2.99. Yes, I am a cheap skate these days. Oh well.
For lunch, I thought I have to stop, I didn't eat much of a breakfast, it was 4pm...The only thing around was Dunkin Donuts. I told myself on the way in "no caffeine!" so I ruled out iced coffee, coffee etc...I got to the drive thru, felt rushed, ordered an egg sandwich and the sign said "Becky buy me!!" so I quickly said "I'll have one of those $0.99 lattes please."...I drove away realizing "No caffeine?? I just ordered a drink with espresso in it!!" I didn't sleep well last night from having a couple of snapple iced teas which I assume are caffeinated...I'm a loser, yet again I succumbed to advertising! Aye.
Oh, I also tried to feed Riley her first rice cereal today...not a big fan of the whole eating off of a spoon yet I guess. We'll see what the future holds.
THAT was my day out. Me and Ri.
No comments:
Post a Comment