http://www.grocerysavingtips.com/tips/grocerycoupons.htm
A friend on facebook inspired me to look up websites that teach you to be frugal when grocery shopping. I used these ideas and I saved some moola at Price Chopper. My order was originally $34.30, I only paid $16.45 and actually saved $17.85 which was more than I spent. I bought with these 16 dollars: 5 boxes of cereal, two bottles of detergent and 5lbs. of carrots. I always buy lots of cereal, bought the kind of detergent I use anyway, and was going to buy carrots for crock potting....I'm pretty psyched. Granted, Price Chopper is always overpriced to begin with so I will only shop the sales if they are worthy and match coupons to the sales...I was pretty happy. I like sales, but I've never attempted to shop so strategically. The way I have begun to shop in the past couple weeks, my freezer is full of meet, pantry is full, etc but I've gotten great prices....I think I could get addicted to this!
P.S. Hannaford is having a 125th anniversary sale this week. A bunch of things are $1.25 this week. Check the website or their flier and stock up!
No comments:
Post a Comment