I spoke to Keila today about her advice for my "walking problem", aka my cyadic nerve, aka my cramped buttock, aka my... okay never mind the strange taglines for my unborn child's torture of my rump... anyway, I wanted to make sure I didn't misquote Keila's advice and it turns out I did. She did not advise me to "spank" myself when my hip locked up, she actually told me to "rub" it out when my nerve pain ensued.... so she's not as weird as you all were beginning to think.... It's just me.
I'm weird.
Yes, I had to correct this matter.
Sorry. I hope it was at the very least semi-entertaining.
Upon rereading this, I got a little giggle out of it. I hope you did too.
2 comments:
Truthfully, as much as I know you want to have this baby and we want you to have her too, the waiting with you (in the short intervals we have) has been quite an entertaining experience. If you're looking for entertainment for the day, feel free to poke your heads in!
haha.. very entertaining.. :0)
Post a Comment