Thursday, May 29, 2008

The name... TBA soon.

Well I went to the doctor yesterday. He said if I don't pop this baby out by saturday to give him a call. So the world will no longer have to wait for the arrival of .... the baby without a known name.... oh, the suspense we keep you in! I've had people try to guess the name, I've had people have dreams about the name... I'm surprised I haven't had threats yet, people can be so impatient. I'll admit, I can be impatient when waiting for this type of info with other people too. And then as always, once you find out a baby's name, inevitably, no matter what the name is---you always have to analyze and critique.... and then eventually, the baby grows into it and you accept it.

In this case, just accept it people! Would Kris and I pick a silly name? Only the coolest people, only the coolest... I hope. Anyway, with the option of being called "Wohwa, her life should pan out very smoothly in grade school, regardless of her real name.

2 comments:

Keila said...

For the record, unless you called your child something like "Miranda" (or "Sofa" for that matter) I do not analyze or critique names...

Anonymous said...

Everybody says "Oh that's such a nice name....." and then you see the cloud start to cover their eyes. You're absolutely right and for the record I think Riley (crap I probably spelled that wrong) is a great name; celtic, modern, 80% feminine, kind of last-namish, she'll ahve to be cool to pull it off, I'm sure she will be knowing Chris.............and Becky.