Today is my baby's scheduled birthday... where is she?
We are planning on taking a monster long walk today.
Unfortunately, as some of you know I nicknamed my hubbie "bunnie" a long time ago, and this morning while mowing the lawn my brother ran over a very small baby bunnie. So, I'm wondering... if I was a person of superstitions, which I'm not, I'd say today is not a great day for baby bunnies. Maybe I should wait to have this "baby bunnie" tomorrow instead.
When asked to say the baby's name, Cailen can say it with only 2 distorted letters. If we ask her to say the name she says, it gets altered again and the name becomes "Wohwa." Don't try to guess it based on this info, it's not Laura, Brenda or Wanda... It sounds nothing like this second version of the name, but I think it's so cute to hear her say it the poor baby may end up not knowing her real name for a long time because we may just call her Wohwa.
It's funny how many of my closest friends call in a tizzy wondering if I've had the baby yet, somehow thinking we might forget to tell them if we did. Trust me, we've gotcha in the cell phone files, you will be called people. You will be called.
Cailen has a new obsession with stickers. Well, she's liked wearing them for sometime but it's increased with all this time we are hanging out at Grammy's house. Grammy has a large stash of stickers in her house and Cailen knows it. When we arrive at Grammy's house one of the first things she does is tap her nose which has become her sign for "Stickers please." She does this while I shop the produce section too. Sometimes it throws me off and then I realize "Oh, she wants to wear a banana sticker or an apple sticker" then she puts it on her nose... and thinks she's cool. All the while, she's getting the "Aww, how cute" stares... Yesterday, she wore a face full of them at the mall... What a weirdo huh? So anyway, all this to say that she also likes to decorate our faces and today I said "Put one on Wohwa" and now my belly is plastered with 30 pieces of "flare." She's pretty awesome. Here's a couple pics of us with my parents on our family fun day with heart stickers.
Here's also a family photo from march or something.....oh, and Ryan found another bunnie that he did not run over with the mower so we put the little guy on lock down until the lawn was done.
3 comments:
Yea! I finally got on your blog!! Apparently I was leaving the "The" out of the address. Oops.
I hope everything goes well with the baby -- and that she comes on or close to time! Can't wait to see the pics!
Love your sticker pics. Josiah and Alianna like to wear the walmart smiley faces stickers when we go there... lovely, eh?
When Alianna was born, Josiah was just 2 and couldn't quite say it right, so he called her Nana and then it went to Anana... but we still call her Nana... like an old granny name :)
No pics of Wohwa's stickers?
Post a Comment