


The other day we were getting up early and trying to straighten out last minute clutter because we had people coming to look at the house. I put Riley down on Cailen's toddler bed so that I could put some laundry away. When Cailen woke up, she thought it was so cool that Ri Ri was hanging out in her bed. I was going to get them dressed so we could leave the house, but Cailen got so upset when I tried to pick up Riley. NOT because she wanted me to hold her, this time it was because she really just wanted to hang out on her bed with her baby sister. She didn't want me to change her (Riley's) pajamas either... her sentiment was "just leave her alone mom! I want to spend time with Ri Ri!" So here they are, hanging out in the morning sunlight... on the quilts made by Rachael (mentioned in former blog). They look like they are chit-chatting about life, telling secrets, and someday maybe we'll have a similar picture only they'll be sipping on a cup of tea and nibbling some double chocolate almond biscotti....(and wearing shirts-I think I just ruined that moment.)...sorry, I swear my kids do own clothes... it's summer! They are babies :)
5 comments:
How wonderful for your little girls. You all will have a lot of those happy moments I'm sure!
Lovely pics. Makes you just wish they would stay little forever.
what a beautiful moment.. I have never had that bond either.. but it has to be amazing.. your girls are beautiful.. that is all I can say
AW, how sweet! The photos capture the moment perfectly too, especially in B&W!
sweet pictures. i love having two girls. it is a beautiful thing to watch sisterhood happen in my household.
Post a Comment