- Today we went grocery shopping, what was the one item Cailen insisted on opening??? Think about it people.... the box of (generic) BUTTER (see blog below)!! What's with this kid? Was it coincidence? I think not.
- I changed Riley's diaper while she was on the floor. she seemed content so I let her lay there for a minute. I went to clean the table where Cailen was water painting with her baby doll. As I finished, I picked up the baby doll and walked toward Cailen. The baby on the floor started to wiggle. I freaked out for a second thinking I was holding Riley (as I usually am) and the baby doll was on the floor (as she usually is.) I thought the doll was on the floor and moving...had to do a double take. Weird moment.
- I bought fly paper today, though I think I've attacked most of the "racists" (see right hand column-the racist thing you will only get if you watch The Office...so get watchin' people! Diversity Day episode.) I think the population is starting to dwindle, but I will not lose anymore sleep over this war.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Some tid bits...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh Becky, I have those weird moments too. I think it's what Maureen and I affectionately ;)call "babyhead." You get like this when you are up several times a night and have very busy days.
Post a Comment