Friday, July 11, 2008

A Successful Doctor's Appointment for the girls

Neither of my girls cried at the doctor yesterday. Neither got shots either, but usually Cailen shrieks from the doctor coming anywhere near her. I had prepared myself for a loud visit, but no such "luck." It was refreshing, I was so proud of them.

Riley was actually calm and happy while being checked... So, Riley started her rolly polly life at 9 lb. 6 oz. and is now a whoppin' 12 lb. 10 oz. At this age Cailen had only weighed in at 10 lb. 11 oz.. Riley has grown 3 1/4 inches. Her head is another 3 cm. She is thriving and wonderful.

Cailen is 26 pounds. Same height apparently as last time, so I guess Adrianna has a bit of time to catch up. Hurry Adrianna, HURRY!!

The best part of the doctor's visit for me was to hear that Riley has none of those metabolic diseases they check for at birth, the best part for Riley I think was hanging out like a nudey, and for Cailen: picking out a dum dum lolly pop. Who doesn't love that?

1 comment:

Keila said...

I'll tell Adriana!!! ha,ha,ha! Glad to know the appt went well... there is nothing worse than having them get shots and having to calm them down from the shock of the visit!