Riley loves when I do arm curls to bring her up to my face and kiss her over and over again. She thinks it's hysterical. I think it's funny that she thinks it's funny. She also finds goofy things that Cailen does pretty funny, which I love. She's finally warming up to the swing which is a nice alternative to the bouncer which I feel she is already getting tired of...well, at times anyway. She loves to munch her hands, her toys, her sleeves, her bib...whatever she can munch. She can roll from her back to her belly practically the instant I lay her on her back and then she gets SO mad that she's laying on her belly. Kinda funny. I'm mostly tracking milestones in this note, just for my own records...sorry if this was boring. Oh, and Riley also loves to hold my hand or play with my fingers, I love it.
Friday, September 26, 2008
Riley in the swing of things...
Riley loves when I do arm curls to bring her up to my face and kiss her over and over again. She thinks it's hysterical. I think it's funny that she thinks it's funny. She also finds goofy things that Cailen does pretty funny, which I love. She's finally warming up to the swing which is a nice alternative to the bouncer which I feel she is already getting tired of...well, at times anyway. She loves to munch her hands, her toys, her sleeves, her bib...whatever she can munch. She can roll from her back to her belly practically the instant I lay her on her back and then she gets SO mad that she's laying on her belly. Kinda funny. I'm mostly tracking milestones in this note, just for my own records...sorry if this was boring. Oh, and Riley also loves to hold my hand or play with my fingers, I love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Beautiful pictures
I miss when my girls were that young! Beautiful pictures and keep tracking the milestones...they are easily forgotten over time.
Post a Comment