I have had a sewing machine for years, as I think I mentioned in an earlier blog. Amanda finally taught me at least how to thread it and make it work...I don't know how to make it work well, as I constantly get the strings tangled in the machine and unthreaded, but I have made one good thing that makes me feel like my house feels a bit more country antiquey...farm house'ish. I made this pillow as my 3rd project, the first was a pin cushion, the second a small pillow for Cailen's doll and this was my 3rd. My pillow for Cailen's rocking chair. I am a bit proud of it, so I thought I'd share. I wish I had more time away from my little girls to try to make some other cool stuff. My sewing creativity is on hold for now.
Friday, September 26, 2008
Thanks to Tabolt...
I have had a sewing machine for years, as I think I mentioned in an earlier blog. Amanda finally taught me at least how to thread it and make it work...I don't know how to make it work well, as I constantly get the strings tangled in the machine and unthreaded, but I have made one good thing that makes me feel like my house feels a bit more country antiquey...farm house'ish. I made this pillow as my 3rd project, the first was a pin cushion, the second a small pillow for Cailen's doll and this was my 3rd. My pillow for Cailen's rocking chair. I am a bit proud of it, so I thought I'd share. I wish I had more time away from my little girls to try to make some other cool stuff. My sewing creativity is on hold for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oooh ... nice pillow! You're so dang crafty-talented!
As I said before, Becky... Is there anything you can not do?
Post a Comment