

My parents bought Cailen a tricycle and Riley a Little Tikes car (for Riley's birthday). In the bath this evening Cailen said she got "two presents." (Which she did: a tricycle and a Horton the Elephant stuffed animal.) I asked her what her presents were and she told me they were a "bike" and a "car." We'll have to work on the proper license and registration of those items! :)
Riley has not gotten to play outside in the car yet, but as you see Cailen took her "bike" for a spin...Of course the natural response is to push both pedals forward at once...I am trying to get her to think of a jingle to the words "top foot forward... top foot forward..." It seems as if I push her around a bit, her feet might learn the rhythm too. It's all exciting but one more thing to show me how very fast my babies are growing up!
No comments:
Post a Comment